Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello

Well it is Wednesday afternoon and I am stuck in neutral! I did get started on my project yesterday evening, by getting started I mean digging out my craft room, I sewed and crafted my little heart out over the Christmas holidays and when I was done I just shut the door and walked away! So last night I purged, I rearranged the furniture and now I have a closet full of stuff I don't know what to do with and table and shelves full of things(junk) I need to sort through and organize. I am now drinking a pot of half-caf hoping to get the energy to get some more done tonight.

Did I mention my youngest daughter Nikki is pregnant with her second child, a little girl due on June 15, and she already has a son Michaiah who is 5? So along with the projects I mentioned yesterday I have a ton of stuff in mind to make for her and the new baby! Also my grandson, Cai loves to play dress up and has in the past asked me to crochet something for him.

Plus Nikki being pregnant, I have a friend that is also pregnant in June with a little girl, and another with a girl and another with a boy, Nikki's husbands niece is being induced tomorrow for her little boy, her first. So if I can get my butt in gear I am going to be so busy!

Nikki is also starting a new venture of decorated cakes, cupcakes, and cookies to order, for which she has graciously included me! I love baking almost as much as I love eating baked goods.

but I digress, which is a total sign of ADHD!

in answer to yesterdays question, I would love to travel the world! Australia, New Zealand, London! plus tons of other places. I want to go to the Galapagos islands before I die to see all the exotic animals.

See you later!

todays question: What is your favorite sweet treat?


always remember:
This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment