Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hello

So yesterday was a kind of throw away day. I did help Nikki frost and decorate 6 cakes for easter. She also delivered 6 dozen cake pops; bunnies and chicks and peeps bunnies and chicks, they are decorated differently.


We also decorated sugar cookies with a wonderful glaze frosting that hardens and stays shiny so you can stack the cookies and not worry about them getting ruined.


No sewing and when I got home last night I laid down for a nap and slept like a baby all night long.

 Did I mention Nikki and Bobby fed me supper last night? 

When they went to deliver the Easter goodies, I stayed home and cleaned up the kitchen and all the dishes while Cai played, and colored Easter eggs. I had brought hardboiled eggs and easter colors from my home and let him color them, the only downfall there was that I didn't have a dipper and he had to use his fingers which he didn't mind until they were all done and he noticed his fingers were all green, yellow, blue, purple and a little pink. I thought maybe the kids would be mad at me for his hands turning colors, but they didn't say anything. 

They went to Papa Murphy's and got a stuffed crust pizza with bacon, Canadian bacon, pepperoni, and spinach. It was very yummy! Thank goodness for pregnant cravings! The first time Nikki ordered this combo she was like, "what? I don't even like spinach"! LOL  The next time she ordered she added artichoke heart, but found she didn't like them because they were pickled! The best way to eat them I think. Bobby is in heaven right now, Nikki is a plain cheese pizza kind of girl since she was pregnant with Cai, pepperoni started to tear her up and she just quit eating it, and like me Bobby likes veggies and meat on his pizza.

I hope to sew this morning and get Tracie's dress in the mail.

Hope it is sunny where you are. Talk at you later.


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."  John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment