Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Good morning!

As usual sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days. Has anyone out there ever suffered from Vertigo? I woke up Sat. morning so dizzy I couldn't get out of bed, which was a problem because I had to go to the bathroom. When it passed I drove to Nikki's and I made 3 pies for our hobby bakery. Luckily she had some dramamine and it seemed to help. I Made 2 apple pies and one banana cream pie. She worked on the figures for some of the cakes coming up this week. we have bulls eye cupcakes to go along with a dead deer, bow and arrow, hunting birthday cake for an 8 year old boy, a wrestling cake for a grown man, baby cake pops and a stacked tiered (Nikki explained this to me as two 10 inch layers with 2 8 inch layers on top, a layer cake is simply one layer of each size! who knew?) cake for a baby shower, Nikki's.

I have a Dr.s appt. this morning, I had made it a couple of weeks ago, for a cold nose! Yes you heard me right, my nose gets so cold I can't stand it. I will be sitting in my house and out of no where my nose will get freezing cold. Not my feet, not my hands, but my nose. Go figure, I have a little lump on my thyroid and flaking peeling nails all of these are symptoms of thyroid problems. I am glad because now I should be able to get some Vertigo meds too. I had some before, but I haven't needed it for so long I lost it. I have suffered from Vertigo for years my first episode was way back when Tracie, my oldest daughter was a little girl. She is 42 and my first attack was when she was 5. I have suffered on and off with it for 30+ years. It only comes every few years praise the LORD!

I did work on Jessica's doll dress





and should be able to get it done today. We have cake decorating class tonight. So hopefully I will check in again tomorrow.

Have a wonderful sunny day and a Blessed week.

I am still stuck on the Irish Quotes, so here it is, enjoy.

“May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live”

No comments:

Post a Comment