Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hello

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Life has been crazy. The baking has gone crazy, which is a good thing. I really enjoy it and it is a great artistic outlet for me and Nikki. I am just usually so exhausted after our 12-16 hour days I just want to come home and sleep.  LOL

I have gotten some outside yard work done in the past few weeks but there is so much left to do it makes me tired to think about it.

I never did finish Tracie's dress or even start on Jessica's birthday gifts! BAD GRANDMA BAD!

I hope to get something done this weekend, keep your fingers crossed for me PLEASE.

My newest little granddaughter will be here on June 2nd so I probably won't get anything done for awhile after that. I am so excited to finally get to hold her. You can see them so clearly now in the ultrasound that you want to reach out and touch them.

I did go to the movie "Bridesmaids" it was funny, but not what I expected. Did any of you see it?

Time for an energy pill and getting busy, talk at you later


No comments:

Post a Comment