Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good morning world

This is the first day for the rest of my blogs for as long as the good LORD allows!

This site is designed to share my experiences old and new!

Please feel free to ask questions and offer opinions, the more the merrier!

I am going through reverse puberty, or as the world knows it menopause!

When going through puberty, mother nature is shoving thing in and out of your body against you will! growing breast, starting you mense, and to the lucky few a good case of acne! Boys too, body hair, voice change and I'm not sure what else!

Where as menopause is the reverse or the sucking out of puberty! Just as painful and surprising!

I know why they don't teach classes on either one of these as the prospect is just as scary for both!

There is no graceful way to age, in my opinion we are all dragged into it kicking and screaming!

I feel women have a midlife crisis just as do men!

Our's just manifests itself in different ways, new hair, new clothes, new men(toyboys?)

Everyone that knows what I am talking about raise your hands!

As I age, I find that my short term memory is non-existant, but things that I did/or that were done to me when I was a small child are just as vivid as the day they happened!

Funny not necessarily, but I do seem to recall only the good things, thank you God!

This is just a preview, of what you can expect on a daily basis, Oh and fair warning, I do have ADHD
so I have the attention span of a small puppy, get used to expecting the unexpected!

Any questions or comments will be enjoyed and answered!

To all my new friends enjoy, talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment