Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good morning!

Good morning everyone!

I have beautiful sunshine where I live, how about you?

Yesterday morning was my grandson Michaiah's, Cai for short, first indoor soccer game. He really enjoys soccer, now keeping in mind he is only 5. He just finished basketball and he liked dribbling and shooting baskets, but the rest of it seemed to bore him. I told my daughter you spend their formative years teaching them not to push, shove, grab toys, i.e. bballs from other kids and then you put them into a game where the goal is to push, shove, wave your hands in someone else's face, and to grab the toy, i.e. a ball. But for some reason he really likes to play soccer, and he is all about running and getting right in the middle of all these little kids trying to get the ball loose to run with it. He loves to be goalie, at least he did! That's right yesterday he asked to be goalie in the practice session where the other kids were trying to kick goals, he did great until one little boy kicked and awesome ball right into his face! Everyone cheered because it was such a good kick, I don't know if they scared Cai, or he thought they were cheering because he got hit, but he came off the court crying. Poor little guy. His dad got upset that he cried like 3 or 4 different times. How do you explain to a grown man that never cried that little kids are allowed to cry and that crying for men is not a sin? I guess this is why we are works in progress, right? God is still working on all of us.

I didn't get any crafting done yesterday, but my daughter and I did make cakes and frosting, and fondant. Here is the bakery link please check out our handiwork, and let me know, don't they look yummy?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=49689&id=196928113664905

I bought country style pork ribs yesterday and I am going to make a big Sunday dinner at Nikki's house. BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes, peas, dinner rolls and Chocolate cake with butter-cream frosting. YUMMO!

So I will sign off for now! talk at you later.

"The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?" Psalms 118:6

No comments:

Post a Comment