Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HOWDY!

I just wanted to stop by and drop you a quick note! I have been suffering from Vertigo for the last few days, it stopped me from going to a rocknroll concert on Saturday night with a girlfriend from Highschool. :( I went to the Dr. yesterday and got some medicine hopefully it will be better soon. I also scheduled; a bone density test, an mri of my brain, (I want to see what is really going on in there), and a ultrasound of my thyroid and surrounding tissue. That is one of the great things about living in this day of modern technology, I get to see my insides too.

I did finish sewing on the other sleeve and the side seam now all I need to do is sew the hem and stitch the bottom of the sleeve bands, sew on the velcro, and do the beading work and the doll dress will be done!

I have one of Nikki's showers coming up this weekend, so I want to make something for that too. I have bought tons of materials (imagine that, LOL) I just have to figure out what I want to do with them. I am very limited on that as I won't have the money to buy any materials I may need. Because when I get my social security check this weekend, due to a bank overdraft situation I will only get $650 and my bills come to exactly $600, so it will be ugly trying to get cat food, dog food, kitty litter, bird seed, gas money, and groceries for the month on that $50. Say a prayer for me on that little matter too. K?

I am on my way to Nikki's to bake, bake, bake! We have a dozen cakes for the weekend and the April special cakes that I baked yesterday both fell in the middle! ARGH! You heard me they were flatter that a pancake in the middle. I read through the internet and it seems there may have been a couple of things I did wrong, go figure. They did taste delicious though, just sayin!

Talk at you later, have a great day! It is sunny here how about you.

Irish quote:

“May God grant you always...A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you. Faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment