Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Well I think the gloomy weather has finally gotten to me! I have no enthusiasm for today! woe is me! Oh yeah, and I don't think I am going to get Jessica'a dress done on time or that I am gonna get there for her Birthday, second time in her 12 years. Pity party me.

Getting ready to head to Nikki's, I baked 4 dozen cupcakes, and 9 cakes yesterday and I have a humongous sheet cake to make today! I am actually getting to help with the fondant decorations today, I am excited. I usually just do the baking and cleaning, BORING!

Just wanted to say HI.

Hopefully I can come back and with some good news later.

Have a great day. Talk at you later!

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.       Psalm 118:24

and I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment