Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Good morning!

No time to talk, but I did want to update you on my current state of disarray! LOL! I have Nikki's baby shower this weekend and even though I have bought a ton of stuff, I wanted to make something special for little Alliyah! So at the last minute I decided to crochet her something. I had some yarn I found and fell in love with the colors so I bought it on sale. Imagine that :).


Here are the beginnings of baby sandals and a hat. I want to make a romper and a shrug too. We will see if I have time. LOL

The pictures I posted the other day were of a purse and scarf I bought for my oldest daughter Tracie's birthday on 4/8. The floral pink and green fabric is what I bought to make her Easter dress, and the purse and scarf match perfectly! I purchased them at Shopko because the don't have any Shopko's there and I know she can't return them. I figure the scarf can be used as a scarf, shawl, belt, or Easter bonnet. I know, I know I haven't even finished the doll dress let alone Jessica's dress, but I guess I just dream big. So as usual, please say a little prayer for me to get stuff done on time. Oh and here are some more pictures with explanations to follow later. Have a great day, I have a Dr.s appt. early and then my mom has tests at the hospital I will set with her and then head to Nikki's for baking fun. We are catering the desserts at the local MOPS meeting on Thursday. I don't know when I had time to work because I am so busy now I would not be to able to fit work it in.

Okay these are your brainteaser pictures, guess what!



These next pictures I can explain now. I walked around my yard the other morning and was pleasantly surprised to find this little display of Spring color. I forget from season to season some of the little jewels I have planted in my yard! These are so delicate and such beautiful colors they take my breath away, how about you? Any surprise in your yard this Spring? Besides dog poop!





And last but certainly least it was so nice out Saturday and Saturday night my 5 year old grandson Michaiah and I had a fire camp (his word for a campfire, I love it I hope I can remember this in the years to come as he out grows all of these fun little faux pas!




have a great sunshiny day! Talk at you later.

For some reason these song lyrics seem appropriate for today. Enjoy.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) Sun-Shiny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment