Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HAPPY TUESDAY!


Good morning, not a whole lot to post this morning.

It's a mild rainy day here, how about where you are? Please feel free to leave comments, I get lonesome!

I don't know if today will be productive or not. Not so much ambition lately, I ran out of one of my medicines and went without for 2 days, so I am not sure if that is why. Whatever it is I hope it goes away soon.

I still haven't finished Tracie's dress, I keep procrastinating not sure why? I got the zipper in so easily! I love youtube.com. I went on there and watched an instructional video, it was wonderful. I think my problem now is deciding whether to line the skirt or not. What a dufus! The hem is so simple just turn up 1/2 inch and fold again and sew! Duh.

I mailed my son-in-law Tim's birthday card yesterday! Monday is Jessica's 12 birthday and then the 9th is Tracie and Tim's 20th anniversary! busy few weeks right?

I don't know if I told you but I found the Hoop slip that my mom wore in my aunt's wedding over 55 years ago, my mom was the Matron of honor, and I was the flower girl! It is in really bad shape but I want to rebuild it for Jessica's "Gone With the Wind" dress!








It has been hanging in the attic for over 40 years so it is water stained and dirty! I will keep the bone forms and scrap the fabric. This is going to be a family heirloom so I hope I don't screw it up. My mom was only 5'2" so the size should be very close to Jessie.

Nikki just called and she needs me to come in early and help her with the fondant on the Donkey cake, so I am heading out soon. 

I have my appointments with the Neurologist and the General Surgeon today about my test results from the MRI of my brain and the Ultra sound of my Carotid Artery's in my neck, OH JOY! I will let you know what I find out.

Please include my friend Linda Montoya in your prayers, she has successfully battle cancer twice and is going in today for tesst to see why her blood count is off! She is a fighter and I know she is gonna be okay! But a little extra insurance never hurts, Right?

Have a great day! Talk at you later!

May God give you...
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer.


No comments:

Post a Comment