Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Today is a new day!

Good morning.

Yesterday went well even though I did not finish any of my projects, not true, I had finished the nursing necklace and Nikki did not like it! I only hope Alliyah does!

I took a realistic look at the time, I have a problem with realism as I live in a fantasy world when it comes to time.  I realized I would not be able to finish the blanket and get to the shower on time and I was taking the momma to be so I sacked it for yesterday. I will finish it before Alli gets here.

I have got so much to do today lets see what I accomplish.

The sun is shining and the birds are singing so I am in good spirits. I am gonna get busy, say a little prayer for me and I will talk at you later.

This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.   Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment