Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PRAYER PLEASE!

Okay folks, I talked to the Dr.s yesterday and pretty much everything in my body is normal for a person of, are you ready? " of "MY AGE"  I thought the ma'am thing was degrading now I have reached the "of my age phase" of my life! Oh well, I am celebrating this milestone even though it took the wind out of my sails. I did get one piece of info that tickled my funny bone. The spots in my brain, are called UIBO'S, pronounced ubeeo and defined as "unidentified bright objects" so I guess that would make the space cadet as far as intelligence a true thing, right? LOL

Now to a more serious' subject, remember yesterday I asked for prayer for my friend Linda Montoya? I found out from her daughter that they have found a huge mass in her liver and they will go in on Thurs. to see what their options are. She has successfully fought breast cancer and kidney cancer and now I am sure she will beat this too, but if you could please keep her in your prayers for a swift and easy battle for this new obstacle I would appreciate it and I know her family will too. THANK YOU!

Yesterday another wasted day! Dr.'s appt.'s and working on fondant that flopped, finished the cake last night, turned out cute! What do you think?



Gotta run, busy day with cakes, cakes, cakes. Have a great one and remember prayer for my friend PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment